The Horse clans of the forest

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

The horseclans have just been founded, Starclan is new and wars run rampant through out the clans. the only thing you really know is that you can only trust your clan. will you survive?

I forgot my password

Affiliates

free forum

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:22 am

Current Season: Newleaf

Latest topics

» The Sunclan camp
Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 am by Honeyshine

» Current alliances and Rivalries
Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am by Spottedsun

» Angelfeather
Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am by Skylily

» Swiftclan camp
Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm by Crystalfeather

» Pineforest
Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 am by Spottedsun

» Abandoned two leg Manor
Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am by Eaglestar

» Fern Forest
Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by Blackthunder

» I am a Flaming Lilly
Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am by FlamingLilly

» The Moonfalls
Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am by Goldenstar

November 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Various Ceremnonies

Starclan
    Admin

Horse shoes : 98

Various Ceremnonies

Post by Starclan on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:09 am

Foal to Healer Cadet
    Medicine horse: Horsesof (clan), as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a horse who has shown (virtues). Your next medicine Horse will be (apprentice).
    Leader: (Apprentice), do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine horse)?
    Apprentice: I do.
    Medicine Horse: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other Healers and their Cadets.
    Leader: The good wishes of all (Clan) will go with you.
    The mentor touches noses with the apprentice, and the Clan greets the new apprentice.

At the Moonstone
    At the next half moon, the medicine Horse goes with the apprentice to the Clans' sacred place to present him or her to the warrior ancestors, where the apprentice confirms his or her wish to be a medicine Horse. The following words are used, by tradition:
    Medicine Horse: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine Horse?
    Apprentice: It is.
    Medicine Horse: Then come forward.
    Medicine Horse: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this Cadet. (He/she) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (him/her) your wisdom and insight so that (he/she) may understand your ways and heal (his/her) Clan in accordance with your will.

Cadet ceremony
    Leader: (foal), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with "paw"). Your mentor will be (name of warrior or medicine cat). I hope (name of warrior or medicine cat) will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.

Leader: (Warrior), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be (quality) and (quality). You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice

Warrior Ceremony

Leader: I, _______, leader of ________, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (S)he has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. ______, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?

Apprentice: I do.

Leader: Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Soldier name. _______, from this moment you will be known as _______. StarClan honors your _____ and _____, and we welcome you as a full member of _________.

*Leader lays her head on new warrior’s shoulder; new warrior licks leader’s shoulder and goes over to other warriors; new name is chanted by Clan.*

Deputy Ceremony

Leader: I say these words before the body of ______, so that his spirit may hear and approve my choice. _______ will be the new General of ________.

*You can change the first part up depending on whether the deputy is still living or not.

Name-Changing Ceremony

Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every horse by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the wolf you see before you, for it no longer stands for what (s)he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this horse a new name. From this moment (s)he will be known as ______, for _______.

*Leader lays her head on newly named warrior’s shoulder; newly named warrior licks leader’s shoulder and goes over to other warriors; new name is chanted by Clan.*

Elder Ceremony

Leader: ______, is it your wish to give up the name of Soldier and go to join the Retired?

Old Warrior: It is.

Leader: Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:21 pm