The Horse clans of the forest

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horseclans have just been founded, Starclan is new and wars run rampant through out the clans. the only thing you really know is that you can only trust your clan. will you survive?

I forgot my password

Affiliates

free forum

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 am

Current Season: Newleaf

The Moonfalls Download1-1

Latest topics

» The Sunclan camp
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 am by Honeyshine

» Current alliances and Rivalries
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am by Spottedsun

» Angelfeather
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am by Skylily

» Swiftclan camp
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm by Crystalfeather

» Pineforest
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 am by Spottedsun

» Abandoned two leg Manor
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am by Eaglestar

» Fern Forest
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by Blackthunder

» I am a Flaming Lilly
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am by FlamingLilly

» The Moonfalls
The Moonfalls I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am by Goldenstar

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

5 posters

The Moonfalls

Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 60

Character sheet
    Mate:: none
    Crush:: none
    Experience:
    The Moonfalls Left_bar_bleue180/200The Moonfalls Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

The Moonfalls Empty The Moonfalls

Post by Nightstar. Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 am

Hidden up in the mountains, this waterfall is where Rain and Spirit joined the stars. Chieftains come here to receve their lives and Healers come once every half moon. Each night, their spirits decend to earth. When you touch your nose to the waterfall and peer into it, instead of your reflection, you can see Spirit and Rain peering back at you. Sometimes at dawn, you may spot them galloping up the mountain and back into the stars, and it is considered good look for the next moon.
    Goldenstar
    Goldenstar
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 19

The Moonfalls Empty Re: The Moonfalls

Post by Goldenstar Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:04 am

The long legged Warchief walkedup and shook out his mane. he blew hair out of his nostrils and waited for Robinflight to arrive. he swished his thick tail and waitedor the moon to rise.
    Robinflight
    Robinflight
    Brave

Horse shoes : 12

Post by Robinflight Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:27 am

Robinflight galloped up the final slope, slowing to a gait as he approached the sheet of roaring water. He stopped beside Goldenwind, his chestnut tail flicking every now and then. "Its nearly time," the handsome stallion said, peering up at the sky, the moon becoming brighter with each passing moment as the day faded into the black night.
    Goldenstar
    Goldenstar
    Chieftian

Post by Goldenstar Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:26 am

Goldenwind nodded, shivering a little at the thought of meeting with Spirit and Rain. they who would assess his heart and give him the right to lead or no. he gulped and wished to have Sunstar beside him.
    Featherstar
    Featherstar
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 29

Character sheet
    Mate:: N/A
    Crush:: N/A
    Experience:
    The Moonfalls Left_bar_bleue200/200The Moonfalls Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Post by Featherstar Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:28 am

Robinflight walked forward. "Come on. Let's get this over with so we can go back to camp. There's much to do." He stopped in front of the sheet of water, waiting for Goldenwind to begin.
    Goldenstar
    Goldenstar
    Chieftian

Post by Goldenstar Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:52 am

Goldenwind nodded and slowly trotted up to the clear falling sheet of water. in winter when the water froze it became like a looking glass. he looked into the water his nose almost touching the water. as he saw the stars begin to swirl he shuddered as he saw Rain and Spirit there. he gulped wondering what would be in his ceremony.
    Starclan
    Admin

Horse shoes : 98

Post by Starclan Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 pm

~Spirit and Rain galloped down from the stars and appeared in the rushing water. Spirit neighed solomenly "welcome Goldenwind, Son of Sunstar, the first leader of Sunclan. you have been summoned to recieve your eight lives from us. the Great herd in the sky. Starclan". Rain whinnied in her sweet voice

"i rain, give you a life of Love, use it to understand the ties in your clan" A starry nose pushed its way through the water and touched itself to Goldenwinds forehead. a feeling of intense protectiveness rushedthrough him, he would tear and kick his way through a pack of wolves to protect his clan. the feeling left him dazed and slightly wobbily. he braced himself and gulped waiting for his next life.

A strawberry roan horse who never got given her brave name walked up from the ranks of horses behind spirit and rain. her name came to him instantly berry. She had never recived her second half of her name on her Brave ceremony as she had been killed in her proving. She smiled wisley and said "Goldenwind i give you a life of Mentoring, use it to mentor all of your clanmates into strong capable Braves". her nose reached out from the waterfall veil to touch her nose to the already aching spot on his forehead. the yearning of a newly named To-be galloped through his being. his eyes opened with wonder.

The third horse to walk out was his own mentor, a dark bay stallion named Copperkick. he grinned and said in his smooth as milk voice "i Copperkick give you a life of endless strength, use it to continue to lead through times of pain and stress for your clanmates". he reached through the veil and touched his nose to the forehead of the trembling stallion. A new wave of strength washed over him and he smiled with a new excitement.

The fourth horse to appear was an old healer, she beamed with joy. she had always been merry. her markings were a dark grey wwith white spots. her name had been Merryblaze. she opened her mouth and said in a sweet voice "i Merryblaze give you a life of laughter, use it to brighten the darkest days" she reached forth and touched her muzzle lightly to his forehead. a joy blazed through him and he found that he could make any joke and it would be funny. as the feeling faded he dipped his head in a good bye to the fading Merryblaze.

The fifth horse was a small horse that was white and covered in black spots. Winter had been the stallions name. he had Died fighting for starclan. a rare feat before the clans had been made. he said in his suprisingly deep voice "Goldenwind i give you a life of hope. use it to continue on during the darkest night". he reared up on his hind legs and touched his dark grey muzzle to hsi forehead. a feeling of a light at the end of a tunnel enfused him. he pawed the slippery stones eager to find that light.

The Sixth horse was Spirit, the stallion of the cimmaron. the first male of the great Cimmaron herd. he walked up and said in a calm echoing voice "i Spirit first of my name give you a life of Determination, never give up! always get back up and ready to fight". he thrust his muzzle through the water and touched it to Goldenwinds forehead. images flicked through his brain. the life of spirit from a young colt to finding his way home. Goldenwind gladly endured the pain to understand Spirits life.

The seventh Horse Had pure white fur and black stockings up to his knees. He was the infamous Oceanstar. his black mane and tail were carefully brushed and he walked through to the veil of water confidently. "i oceanstar Give you a life of courage, use it to challenge anything and everything". he thrust his nose through the water and touched it to his forehead. very breifly though it was enough to make goldenwind twitch sporadically.

The Eighth and final horse took some time in appearing, causing Goldenwind to worry, finally a brilliant palimino Stallion appeared, even his mane and tail were more gingery than white. he reared up and with that said it all "my son" his words echoed in goldenwinds head "i give you a life of Honour, use it to defend the Clans code and bring peace to the clans". he landed and touched his nose to his sons nose. his eyes blinked before he wheeled around and galloped off.

~Robinflight had seen nothign and heard nothing, all he had seen was Goldenwind suddenly become paralysed with a few twitches~

Goldenwind heard the name chanted by the ranks of starclan "goldenstar Goldenstar Goldenstar". Goldenstar found he could move again now. he watched in silent amazement as Spirit and Rain galloped back up to the stars of starclan.
    Featherstar
    Featherstar
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 29

Character sheet
    Mate:: N/A
    Crush:: N/A
    Experience:
    The Moonfalls Left_bar_bleue200/200The Moonfalls Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Post by Featherstar Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Robinflight watched as Goldenwind became stiff and rigid, wonder and pain flashing in his eyes. Every now and then, he would twitch spasticly, but aside from that, the SunClan Chieftain never moved. The handsome chestnut male tossed his head, pawing the ground, waiting for the ceremony to end.
    Goldenstar
    Goldenstar
    Chieftian

Post by Goldenstar Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am

He shuddered and seemed to move back into life. he was aching from every single muscle in his body. he glanced at Robinflight and blinked his eyes tiredly. he stumbled a little and stared at the rising sun with dull tired eyes. he turned and began a slow yet steady trot back to camp.
    -camp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 pm