The Horse clans of the forest

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horseclans have just been founded, Starclan is new and wars run rampant through out the clans. the only thing you really know is that you can only trust your clan. will you survive?

I forgot my password

Affiliates

free forum

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 am

Current Season: Newleaf

Nightclan and Swiftclan border Download1-1

Latest topics

» The Sunclan camp
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 am by Honeyshine

» Current alliances and Rivalries
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am by Spottedsun

» Angelfeather
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am by Skylily

» Swiftclan camp
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm by Crystalfeather

» Pineforest
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 am by Spottedsun

» Abandoned two leg Manor
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am by Eaglestar

» Fern Forest
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by Blackthunder

» I am a Flaming Lilly
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am by FlamingLilly

» The Moonfalls
Nightclan and Swiftclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am by Goldenstar

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Nightclan and Swiftclan border

Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 60

Character sheet
    Mate:: none
    Crush:: none
    Experience:
    Nightclan and Swiftclan border Left_bar_bleue180/200Nightclan and Swiftclan border Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Nightclan and Swiftclan border Empty Nightclan and Swiftclan border

Post by Nightstar. Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:16 am

these two are usually allies so there has been little blood shed here
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Nightclan and Swiftclan border Left_bar_bleue180/200Nightclan and Swiftclan border Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Nightclan and Swiftclan border Empty Re: Nightclan and Swiftclan border

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:23 am

The big black stallion appeared out of the darkness of his territory, waiting at the strongly scented border he remarked a few of the trees with his hooves. after having established his territory he waited for the new leader of Swiftclan to appear. It had been an unspoken agreement that the new leader of a clan would come to meet their allied clan two sunrises after their journey to the moonpool.
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 21

Post by Eaglestar Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 am

The painted stallion, still slightly smaller than Nightstar walked through the moor, his head held high. He held the feather of an eagle behind his right ear, a symbol of his name and rank. He could smell the odor of Nightclan and could smell the leader as well. He slowed down, his eyes narrowing as he came up to the other stallion. He compared sizes for a few seconds before bowing his head respectfully and stomping his hoof on the scarred earth. "Good morning, Nightstar. Fine day for a stroll is it not?" His voice was firm, deep and rumbling. The sound of a horses hooves as it pounded against the earth as they ran. His mane and tail moved with the breeze as he waited for a reply from Nighstar.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 am

The friesian nodded and said in his own rumbling voice, one that was like thunder "indeed Eaglestar, i offer my condolances of the death of Swiftstar, may you live long and your light over shine his" He offered the traditional counter phrase when a Cheftian had passed. The monthly moot was on in a few days and Nightstar wanted to solidify the ally of Swiftclan. he paused then contined "i assume that Nightclan and Swiftclan will remain allies in these difficult times Eaglestar?"
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar
    Chieftian

Post by Eaglestar Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 am

Eaglestar nodded in acknowledgement to Swiftstar's death and remembered the white horse for moment. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked at Nightstar with a piercing gaze. "They will as long as the promises remain the same. None will be broken by me, or my braves. If they do they will have the appropriate punishments. I hope you will do the same." He raised his head slightly and raised a brow as his ear flicked forward waiting. Eaglestar was a horse of his word and he would keep it.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 am

"my braves would not dare disturb the peace we have between our clans. we need this alliance, for Swiftclan is our only ally". His dark brown eyes watched the painted stallion for a few minutes before he said "do you know how our clans first became allied? it was because I gave him my daughter to take as a mate, that was what first solidified our alliedship. but now starclan forbids that sort of arrangement. so i suppose we will both have to benefit from a feeling of safeness and almost friendship between our clans"
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar
    Chieftian

Post by Eaglestar Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:02 am

Eaglestar nodded, "Good, then we should continue on as well with this pact that has been forged between out clans. Who am I to break away?" He listened to Nightstar's story and nodded. "I knew. Swiftstar kept no secrets, and I will not keep any from my clan either." He paused watching the large black stallion before him. "We shall enjoy peace within our two clans, You can always count on us to be here when you need us."
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 am

Nightstar dipped his head and glanced over toward the oceanclan border. his ears twitched irritably, noone got underhis skin as much as the oceanclan horses. he nodded and said "i will take my leave now, our clans need us, do not hesitate to call on Nightclan if you need us. i suppose i will see you at the half moon moot". he turned and vanished into the dark territory of the nightclan horses
    -camp
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar
    Chieftian

Post by Eaglestar Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 am

Eaglestar watched the stallion leave, and yet he remained where he was. His ear twitched toward Oceanclan territory, he snorted slightly. The painted horse finally turned around, before looking over his shoulder to Nightclan. He narrowed his eyes, he had a doubt but he shook it away before trotting to camp.

-Camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 am