The Horse clans of the forest

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Horse Clans, please Sign in or register here!
we cant wait to roleplay with you

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horseclans have just been founded, Starclan is new and wars run rampant through out the clans. the only thing you really know is that you can only trust your clan. will you survive?

I forgot my password

Affiliates

free forum

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 99 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 am

Current Season: Newleaf

Oceanclan and Nightclan border Download1-1

Latest topics

» The Sunclan camp
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 am by Honeyshine

» Current alliances and Rivalries
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:54 am by Spottedsun

» Angelfeather
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:44 am by Skylily

» Swiftclan camp
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm by Crystalfeather

» Pineforest
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 am by Spottedsun

» Abandoned two leg Manor
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 am by Eaglestar

» Fern Forest
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:23 am by Blackthunder

» I am a Flaming Lilly
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 am by FlamingLilly

» The Moonfalls
Oceanclan and Nightclan border I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am by Goldenstar

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

2 posters

Oceanclan and Nightclan border

Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Horse shoes : 60

Character sheet
    Mate:: none
    Crush:: none
    Experience:
    Oceanclan and Nightclan border Left_bar_bleue180/200Oceanclan and Nightclan border Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Oceanclan and Nightclan border Empty Oceanclan and Nightclan border

Post by Nightstar. Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 am

buckets of blood have been spilt here due to the two feirce enemies. attacking each other nearly always on sight. this enemity began when oceanstar Murdered Nightstars Son Littleteeth. Ever since Nightstar has loathed Oceanclan with a passion.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Oceanclan and Nightclan border Left_bar_bleue180/200Oceanclan and Nightclan border Empty_bar_bleue  (180/200)

Oceanclan and Nightclan border Empty Re: Oceanclan and Nightclan border

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:23 am

Nightstar cantered up and began viciously remarking the border. his hooves leaving deep indentations on the marking trees. he rubbed his sides on the trees also. a sinister warning to stay on your side of the border. his ears were back as he passed the space where Littleteeth had been mindlessly slaughtered.
    Spottedsun
    Spottedsun
    Warchief

Horse shoes : 38

Character sheet
    Mate::
    Crush::
    Experience:
    Oceanclan and Nightclan border Left_bar_bleue200/200Oceanclan and Nightclan border Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Post by Spottedsun Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:51 am

Spottedsun watched as her leader remarked the border. "If oceanclan makes another move over this border, i will personally make sure that they regret that decisions for the rest of their life." she said with menace in her voice. "All the blood that has been spilled here and the lives taken away from us. i will never forgive them, never." she said when she saw a tree smeared with one of her clanmates blood.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:54 am

He nodded his brown eyes thundery and dark, "if i catch one more of their scents over on this side of the border, i will lead our clans into war. and make sure that they pay for their war crimes..". his eyes glittered with hatered of Oceanstar for he did not know that Oceanstar was dead yet.
    Spottedsun
    Spottedsun
    Warchief

Character sheet
    Experience:
    Oceanclan and Nightclan border Left_bar_bleue200/200Oceanclan and Nightclan border Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Post by Spottedsun Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:20 am

Spottedsun walked over to where Nightstar was standing no doubt thinking about the war where so many of our clanmates had died. " come on, Night this place will bring you nothing but anger." she said to him, hoping to lead him away.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 am

He flicked hsi ear for silence, he was remembering his son, Littleteeth. his eyes closed adn he stood there. simply remembering.
    Spottedsun
    Spottedsun
    Warchief

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Spottedsun Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:43 am

Spottedsun padded away, noticing that Nightstar didnt want to be bothered right now. Hes probably thinking about his son, she thought. At that thought she started to remember her best friend Jayflight. No, i cant think about her right now, or ill really loose it, she said talking to herself. Even with that said it did not stop the tears that came to her eyes.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:53 am

Nightstar lifted his head and noticed her tears. he slowly walked over to her and began gently grooming her neck. his teeth gently grooming out the dust and dirt that had accumulated in her pelt. his eagle feather in his mane bobbed a little as he continued grooming her.
    Spottedsun
    Spottedsun
    Warchief

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Spottedsun Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:22 am

Spottedsun stopped crying when she felt Nightstar grooming her neck. She neigh softly out of pleasure. " thank you Nightstar, ill be fine." she said letting the last of the tears spill over before she got herself back together. She gently nudged Nightstar " Come on, lets get out of here."
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:11 pm

The leader nodded and gave a slight grin, "where would you like to go? you choose Spottedsun". he grinned and swished his long black tail. shaking his neck he felt his mane flip from side to side.
    Spottedsun
    Spottedsun
    Warchief

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Spottedsun Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:20 pm

" well how about to pine forest, for a midnight run." "but if you dont think you can keep up, than we could do something else." Spottedsun said with a challenging tone to her voice. She then started to prance around Nightstar teasingly.
    Nightstar.
    Nightstar.
    Chieftian

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Nightstar. Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:23 pm

"me? not keep up? a pretty pathetic clan chieftian i would be then!". He reared up in a you're on kinda way and galloped off toward the pineforest. his black hooves striking the ground
    -pineforest
    Spottedsun
    Spottedsun
    Warchief

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Spottedsun Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Spottedsun Laughed as he took off. does he think getting a head start is going to save him. Spottedsun raced after him. Ahh she thought. i love when i can feel the coolness of the night, and hear the owls hooting and feel the wind blow through my mane.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:51 am